Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BEDA4: Finding a Job is Scary

This Saturday marks the 5 week mark until Graduation. 

Needless to say, I'm scared. 

In some of my spare time, I have been looking at jobs. THIS is scary. I've been searching in some of the social media openings, but IMMEDIATELY get intimidated. I don't think I'm ready to be in a management position. 

As I think about the last five years, the years that were supposed to shape me for a real job, I realize that I know NOTHING. 

No, seriously. I don't know anything about the real world. What is a real job and how do I do it? 

I know how to be a student. I was pretty good at that. I don't know how to do anything else. 

So basically all this "looking for a job" thing is SCARY. 

The worst part is, I'm ready. I'm so over school and studying and HOMEWORK. I'm ready for a 9-5. 

I just don't know how to do a 9-5. 

And I immediately hate my entire college education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment