Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BEDA10: Why I Tweet

In the past few months, being an avid tweeter has been a bit of a... problem.

I've been tweeting for almost four years. FOUR YEARS. You can't kick a habit you've had for four years.

BESIDES the fact that I have made a handful of my BEST FRIENDS on twitter*.

I'm hardly going to abandon my friends. That would be like the most horrible thing in the world.

I don't tweet because I love to share my life with the world - I tweet because I'm sharing my life with my friends who live from Australia to California to Texas and Indiana and New York and over to London and Ireland. So yes, maybe I am sharing my life with the world, but that's only because my friends are scattered across the world.

I'm really sorry - my views on this topic is so scattered and I'm so scattered that I can't really write right now.


*and youtube and tumblr and ning and so many other social media sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment