Sunday, April 3, 2011

No Homework?

Oh hai, 11pm, we meet again.

There used to be a time when 11pm was early. Now, I wish I could be in bed by 8pm and asleep by 10pm, but alas, I am in college, and life doesn't work that way.

As I retreated to my room tonight to do homework [that is left undone... ] my mother noted that next year, I will graduate, and there will be no more homework, and what will i *do*?

Well, mother, after I get my BA, i am getting my MFA, and eventually, my PhD. So it will be a WHILE before I don't have anymore homework.

But I like the idea of it.

No more homework.


I have a feeling I will still be calling my work "homework" though. #professionalstudent



TODAY IS AWESOME because..... i has butterbeer and it is actually yummy and not crap like usual.
Total Bagel eaten this month: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment