Friday, May 3, 2013

People Change.

That moment when one of your best friends gets a boyfriend/girlfriend and... doesn't tell you about it.

Why do people do that?

It seriously bothers me.

I can't even count how many times this has happened to me.

And it hurts me.

Seriously.

The ONE thing I made sure not to do when I got a boyfriend was disappear from my friend's lives.

I still make sure I do this, actually. Because I don't want to alienate them if I ever lose my amazing boyfriend.

Anyway, when my friends get a boyfriend/girlfriend, it hurts when they don't tell me.

It hurts even more when you used to be in love with that person and you're actually really happy that they found someone to be with.

People change.

People get a boyfriend/girlfriend and they become consumed with them so much that they, apparently, can't even send a text message.

That annoys me.

That hurts me.

People don't just change. People always leave.

I should really know this by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment