Monday, April 1, 2013

BEDA 2013


Oh hey.

Last week sucked.

But I decided that I was GOING to Blog Everyday in April.

Because.

Thank GOODNESS I decided that. Because the drama in my life has gone from a 2 to an 11* overnight. I honestly never thought this would ever happen.

You get to a point in your life when drama isn't worth it anymore. So you stop it. A lot of drama is self-made. And I did that. I began swallowing my pride and apologizing for my actions or being an adult and talking out my problems instead of bottling them up.

I'm 23 years old. I'm not in high school anymore and I don't want to go back.

Hell, I'm not even in college anymore.

If I don't (try) to grow up now, when will I?

But some drama creeps in no matter what you do.

This is drama I could not have prevented.

But I am swallowing my pride and being a grown up and a good person who respects the people in her life.

The drama has settled.


For now.


So let's try BEDA again. What is it, year four? Year 5? I have never succeeded or done as well as I did that first year. But structure, organization, and some themes are going to help me blog every day.

And my amazing boyfriend, E, knows about and will probably ask me if I blogged. That's always good motivation.






* *giggles to self for an hour*

No comments:

Post a Comment