Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I'm back....maybe

So a lot has gone in my life in the last THREE years that I haven't blogged.

1. I got into grad school.
2. I have made friends in my area!
3. I am STILL with the boy I discussed in my last blog post.

Graduate school is the number one reason I have not blogged.

That's a lie.

Graduate school is the number one reason why I have not had much of a life in the last two years. I spend so much of my time thinking about graduate school and I feel so sad that I didn't blog more. I would love to have journaled this time in my life when my life was more hectic.

Which leads me to a semi-announcement:

I have applied for MORE grad school.

I know. I'm crazy.

But hopefully, this will help me with a real career instead of just taking up so much of my time without any real purpose.

But if I'm lucky enough to get into another program, I *plan* on blogging that experience. I say plan, because I know how hectic grad school is. I originally wrote "will," but I can't make that kind of promise when I know I'll be so busy.

This is all just to tell you that I've missed blogging and I really want to do it more and share my life with my friends.

So I'm back.

Maybe.

We'll see how much I need to rant about my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment