Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Greatest People I Ever Knew

One of the greatest men I've ever known died 12 years ago Friday.

I had completely forgotten about this.

His death hasn't really effected me, but he was like a dad to me. He was my second dad. He loved me like I was another daughter and I loved him like he was my dad.

He was my dad's best friend and a great man. A policeman who cared about his family more than anything. My parents have never been the same since their best friends moved away about 15 or more years ago, and my dad has never really found someone quite like John.

He was a special man, and will always have a place in my heart.


THE greatest woman I have ever known died four years ago on Tuesday. I miss her greatly and not a day goes by that I don't think about her. I walk for her. I breath for her. I experiance, because she can't. She's with me always and I am stronger because I knew her and I believe a piece of her soul lives in me, for I have never been the same since she died. I haven't been weaker, i've been stronger. Her voice tells me that it's okay to challenge and be brave and be STRONG.

and to love. Above all else, love.

I miss you Christina, every second of every day and I'd give the world just to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment