Friday, December 24, 2010

2010 Christmas

Every year, around October, I sit down and make a list of what I want to find under the Christmas tree [besides the fact that I don't believe in it anymore, there is still a tree in my house]. This year, I decided I wanted a TV. Mine was really old and had a VCR, and no way to get a DVD hooked up to it.

As I sit in front of my brand new TV with working DVD player, I know that Christmas is more than just getting presents.

Like in the Jewish faith, I believe the holiday is more about the miracle, and THAT'S what we should celebrate.

My miracle this year is the amazing group of people I am lucky to call my friends. I have met so many amazing people this year who I cannot imagine my life without.

That is the best gift I could have gotten this year and I never want to return it. I treasure my friendships greatly and don't know what I would do without you all.

I can't seem to write this post without being cliche, so I'm going to stop.

Remember your non-tangible gifts that you don't have to unwrap; your friends, your family, your health, and so much more.



Today is awesome because.....new tv. pretty new tv.
Listening to.... the LAKERRR GAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment